Monday, June 30, 2008

Photo Essay: Independent Pro Wrestling

I spent a few Monday and Friday nights shooting an independent pro wrestling group. I don't know about anyone else, but I spent many Saturdays in my youth watching the WWF on TV. So, I enjoyed having the opportunity to see were it all begins for most of the future stars in this business. I have learned that it takes a lot of training, hard work and dedication to make it to the "big time" of pro wrestling. The guys and girls in these photos are paid very little and they travel all over the country because they love what they do. I had a great time working on this little project.

2 comments:

Mark Mulligan said...

Raymond. This is great. I keep meaning to call you. I promise I will next day off ... Monday or Tuesday hopefully. I can't wait to talk to you. Great stuff. I even read some of your articles. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.